Our Core Curriculum
Our core curriculum uses the Equip to Serve Series which is based on the well known and respected 2:7 Series based on the church Discipleship Ministries.
The course consists of six books of twelve week segments, taught over two years. The basic format consists of meeting in a small group setting for two hours once a week, with home study assignments.
A preview of each is book is available by clicking the cover image.
Though not academically rigorous, the course requires commitment and perseverance.
The participant will be shown how to develop the following spiritual disciplines:
- Personal Bible study
- Scripture memorization
- Daily personal Bible Reading - "Quiet Time"
- How to share the Gospel simply, but effectively
- How to give your personal testimony to a non-Christian in four minutes or less
- The basics of leading a small group discussion
- The "How tos" of discipling a new believer
In addition, the participant will have opportunities for ministry learning experiences, and will develop life long friendships with staff and other participants.
The Keys to the Program's Success
- Trained leaders, proven resources
- A nurturing environment
- Encouragement, and
All that's missing is You!
For further details contact us.